Starting or Ending Residential Service

Are you moving? You can use this form to notify District Customer Service so we can open or close a residential service account. If this is for a commercial property, please contact Customer Service directly.

Only for Closing Accounts

* These fields are required.

Under Florida law, email addresses are public records. If you do not want your email address released in response to a public records request, do not send electronic mail to this entity. Instead contact this office by phone at 954-753-0380 or in writing at 10300 NW 11th Manor, Coral Springs, FL, 33071.