We have provided drinking water production and distribution, flood control through stormwater and canal maintenance, and wastewater collection and treatment services to residents and businesses in a portion of Coral Springs for more than 50 years. For decades, we have worked to protect, manage and supply high-quality water resources and services for our customers.
Governed by a three-member Board of Supervisors, who live and own property in the 33071 district, they are elected by property and landowners in the same district. The board creates the policies of the district.
Under our management, we deliver to our customers:
- High-quality, award-winning drinking water.
- Efficient and high-performing sewer system.
- Maintenance to the district waterways and prevented flooding.
- Excellent customer service and transparency.
- The lowest utility rates (first 3,000 gallons of water are included in the rate) in the city and region.
Alongside our growing and evolving community, our mission has always been to be the safest and most effective water and sewer service and flood control agency in Broward County. We embrace “Excellence to the Last Drop” in everything we do.
District Boundaries: PDF | RTF