CSID is a GREAT place to further your career and enhance your life!
- Salary levels are at the top of the industry.
- Promotions from within for qualified employees.
- Continuing education courses to develop your skills and further your growth.
- Excellent benefits which include health, life, disability, dental, vison and a retirement plan which includes a 6% non-contributory defined benefit and matching 457b plan with a 100% match up to 6%. EOE.
- Retirement plans where an employee can earn 18% of their salary by contributing only 6% themselves to the plan.
Although most of our employees have worked with the District for many years, there are still occasions when we have openings for hard working, dependable employees.
This is a drug-free workplace.
You may download an application for employment (PDF | RTF). Please email a copy to our Human Resources Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 954-753-6328, attention Jan Zilmer, Director of Human Resources. It is recommended that you also include a copy of your resume.
You may also mail the forms to our office. Mail to: Coral Springs Improvement District, 10300 NW 11th Manor, Coral Springs, FL 33071 Attn: HR Dept.
Water Plant Operator
Applicants must have a valid Class C or higher Drinking water license and experience in Reverse Osmosis/Nano Filtration treatment processes preferred however not required. Position requirements include knowledge of methods, tools and materials used in the controlling, servicing, and minor repairs of all related R.O. water treatment facilities machinery and equipment.
Salary range for C license or higher – $54,059 – $86,112. Salary to commensurate relative to level of license and experience in this field.
Trainees who have passed the state exam and only need actual hours worked to obtain the license may be considered.
Water Distribution Utility Technician
- Knowledge of various equipment including driving a truck, jet machine, backhoe, loader, fire hydrant seating equipment, shoring materials, trash pumps and hand tools is preferred.
- Inspect water distribution mains and lines for needed repair and
- Respond to public
- Experience working with gravity sewer systems, force mains, and lift stations is preferred.
- Must obtain Class C FDEP Water Distribution license within 12 months of
Salary range for trainee or higher $39,900 – $74,400. Salary to commensurate relative to level of license and experience in this field.
All positions require a valid Florida driver license, high school diploma or GED equivalent, and must pass a pre-employment drug screen test.