CSID is a GREAT place to further your career and enhance your life!
- Salary levels are at the top of the industry.
- Promotions from within for qualified employees.
- Continuing education courses to develop your skills and further your growth.
- Excellent benefits which include health, life, disability, dental, vison and a retirement plan which includes a 6% non-contributory defined benefit and matching 457b plan with a 100% match up to 6%. EOE.
- Retirement plans where an employee can earn 18% of their salary by contributing only 6% themselves to the plan.
Although most of our employees have worked with the District for many years, there are still occasions when we have openings for hard working, dependable employees.
This is a drug-free workplace.
You may download an application for employment (PDF | RTF). Please email a copy to our Human Resources Department at email@example.com or fax to 954-753-6328, attention Jan Zilmer, Director of Human Resources. It is recommended that you also include a copy of your resume.
You may also mail the forms to our office. Mail to: Coral Springs Improvement District, 10300 NW 11th Manor, Coral Springs, FL 33071 Attn: HR Dept.
The Coral Springs Improvement District is currently accepting applications for the position of Journeyman Electrician. The qualified applicant must have a high school diploma or equivalent and have a Journeyman Electrical certificate of competency issued by Broward County. Must have a valid Florida Driver’s License, be able to pass a background check and pre-employment drug screening.
What The Job Involves: Electricians, under direction, perform work on the installation, repair, and maintenance of high- or low-tension electrical systems for light, power, and communications throughout the facility. They install, repair, replace and maintain electric wiring systems and components, equipment and apparatus within district offices, water, and wastewater facilities. Electrical troubleshooting of motors, VFD’S, PLC, 3-Phase systems, Circuit breakers, etc. Knowledge of electrical tools and equipment, safety precautions used in electrical repair and maintenance including but not limited to Arc Flash & LOTO.
CSID Offers: Salary Levels are at the top of the industry. The district has excellent company paid benefits including a 6% non-contributory investment money purchase plan, and voluntary 457 plan with match up to 6%. EOE.
Salary: The salary range for this position is $30.94/Hr.- $38.23/Hr. Salaries to commensurate relative to level of licensure and years of experience.
Applications may be obtained by visiting our website at www.csidfl.org/resources/employment.html and fax resume to 954-753-6329 or Email to Jzilmer@csidfl.org Attention Jan Zilmer, Director of Human Resources.
Water Plant Operator
Applicants must have a valid Class C or higher Drinking water license and experience in Reverse Osmosis/Nano Filtration treatment processes preferred however not required. Position requirements include knowledge of methods, tools and materials used in the controlling, servicing, and minor repairs of all related R.O. water treatment facilities machinery and equipment.
Salary range for C license or higher – $54,059 – $86,112. Salary to commensurate relative to level of license and experience in this field.
Trainees who have passed the state exam and only need actual hours worked to obtain the license may be considered.
Water Distribution Utility Technician
- Knowledge of various equipment including driving a truck, jet machine, backhoe, loader, fire hydrant seating equipment, shoring materials, trash pumps and hand tools is preferred.
- Inspect water distribution mains and lines for needed repair and
- Respond to public
- Experience working with gravity sewer systems, force mains, and lift stations is preferred.
- Must obtain Class C FDEP Water Distribution license within 12 months of
Salary range for trainee or higher $39,900 – $74,400. Salary to commensurate relative to level of license and experience in this field.
All positions require a valid Florida driver license, high school diploma or GED equivalent, and must pass a pre-employment drug screen test.