CSID is a GREAT place to further your career and enhance your life!
- Salary levels are at the top of the industry.
- Promotions from within for qualified employees.
- Continuing education courses to develop your skills and further your growth.
- Excellent benefits which include health, life, disability, dental, vison and a retirement plan which includes a 6% non-contributory defined benefit and matching 457b plan with a 100% match up to 6%. EOE.
- Retirement plans where an employee can earn 18% of their salary by contributing only 6% themselves to the plan.
Although most of our employees have worked with the District for many years, there are still occasions when we have openings for hard working, dependable employees.
This is a drug-free workplace.
You may download an application for employment (PDF | RTF). Please email a copy to our Human Resources Department at email@example.com or fax to 954-753-6328, attention Jan Zilmer, Director of Human Resources. It is recommended that you also include a copy of your resume.
You may also mail the forms to our office. Mail to: Coral Springs Improvement District, 10300 NW 11th Manor, Coral Springs, FL 33071 Attn: HR Dept.
Wastewater Plant Operator
Applicants must have a valid Class C or higher Wastewater Treatment license. Operates sewage treatment, sludge processing, and disposal equipment in a wastewater plant to control flow and processing of sewage. This employee is responsible for keeping within permit discharge limits and routinely monitors the flow of wastewater and chemical levels. Salary range for this position is $47,008- $74,880. Salary to commensurate relative to license level and years of experience in this position.
All positions require a valid Florida driver license, high school diploma or GED equivalent, be COVID-19 vaccinated and must pass a pre-employment drug screen test.